Thursday, October 9, 2014

C4T Summary #2


The blog I was assigned is called Dianne's Digital Discoveries. Dianna Krause uses this blog to post interesting and informative links to articles about technology in schools and other topics.
Last week I commented on Daily Digital Discoveries 06/25/2014.
History comic
There was a link to a website with history comics. In my comment, I told Dianne that the comics were a great idea and could be used to make a topic a little more interested to the students.
This week's blog post, Daily Digital Discoveries 09/27/2014, included several links to articles about peer coaching. I told Dianne that peer coaching is very important for teachers to consider. When students talk to other students, it makes things a lot more relaxed and easy to understand in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment