Saturday, November 29, 2014

Personal Learning Networks Part 2

In September, I posted about my Personal Learning Network (PLN). As I previously thought, my PLN has grown just within the last couple of months in this class. I've continued to make friends in my classes that I can turn to whenever I need help or advice. I also met several teachers during my time tutoring in an elementary school. I think they will absolutely be there for me if I ever need any questions answered. I've learned how easy it is to find teachers or other experts through the internet whether it be personal websites, blogs, or social media pages. I'm looking forward to watching my PLN continue to grow, because in turn, my knowledge and understanding of teaching concepts can grow too!

PLN map

No comments:

Post a Comment